An online profile of your work which will remain a permanent part of the Source website:
- Individual web page comprising eight of your images and a brief text introduction.
- Your contact details and a link to your own website.
- A listing for your course with details of your Graduate exhibition venue, date and times.
- The work is arranged by course group and remains on the Source site permanently - so it's accessible long after you graduate.
- Searchable by genre to enable audiences to locate work.
Special Introductory Selections:
To introduce the project, every year Source commissions a number of respected figures from the photography industry to make a selection of material from all the submissions. The Selectors' choices will be published in a printed 10-page supplement which will be distributed with the magazine.
BA Introductory Selections by:
- Phil Coomes, Picture Editor, BBC.
Read interview with Phil »
- Anna Dannemann, Curator, Photographers Gallery.
Read interview with Anna »
- Brad Feuerhelm, Editor and Partner, ASX.
Read interview with Brad »
MA/MFA Introductory Selections by:
- Alicia Hart, Photo Editor, AMVBBDO.
Read interview with Alicia »
- Maxwell Anderson, Founder, Bemojake Books.
Read interview with Maxwell »
- Alona Pardo, Curator, Barbican.
Supported by Park Communications:
Source promotes Graduate Photography Online across different platforms and media:
- Press Release sent to our database of Picture Editors and Gallery Curators.
- Prominent link on the Source website home page.
- Via Source's Twitter (@sourcephoto), which has over 34,000 followers.
- Via the Source Facebook Page.
- A full-page Graduate Photography Online ad in Source Magazine.
Value for money:
Value for money at £33.00 per student - which also includes a free one year subscription to the digital edition of Source (4 issues of the magazine normally costs £17.99).