What You Need to do Next
Graduate Photography Online is open to any BA, MA or MFA photography course in the UK or Ireland and any student can reserve a place for their year group:
- Select a lead student and get them to book your year group's place by emailing: email@example.com You must have at least 5 students initially and you can confirm the exact number in April for BA Phase or August for MA/MFA Phase. The lead student will be the contact person between your group and Source.
- We will confirm the course's space is booked via email. In April (for BA Phase) or August (for MA/MFA Phase) we will contact the lead student with a reminder and login details for the online submission facility.
- The Lead Student will be responsible for gathering and loading their year group's images and text onto our server and for making a single payment for the group online via their Paypal account. The upload process is straightforward and support is on hand from Source staff if required.
- The lead student should let fellow students know what is needed from them and what the final deadline is. We suggest gathering all the material together a week in advance.
- The lead student will then submit all the material - using Source's online submission facility - within the given dates.
BA Submission Deadline:
12th May 2019
MA/MFA Submission Deadline:
6th August 2019