Image by Niall O'Connor
(Graduate Photography Online 2019)
Format for Submission
The Lead Student will gather the following from each participating Student:
- (Required) Eight images saved as jpegs, 72 DPI and 800 pixels along their longest edge. We cannot accept moving image files. Note: the Student may submit less than eight images if they wish. If the Student's work is made to be shown in a gallery we would recommend that one of the eight images be an installation shot. This is to show the scale of the work and how it is presented.
- (Required) A 120 word statement about their work.
- (Required) Personal email address. This email address needs to remain valid after the Student has graduated.
- (Optional) Personal telephone number. Note: if provided this will be displayed on the Student's page.
- (Optional) Personal website address.
- (Required) Payment of £33.00 per student. Note: the Lead Student will gather all the individual payments and then make a one-off payment to Source on behalf of their class.
BA Submission Deadline:
12th May 2020
MA/MFA Submission Deadline:
6th August 2020