ORAL HISTORY ARCHIVE:
Interviewed by Richard West
Location: Artist's home, Belfast
Date: February 2014
(Chapter 17 of 19, Running Time: 00:08:58)
Chapter 17 Synopsis:
- Makes pictures of different subject matter simultaneously.
- Is an element of luck in making fog images.
- Other photographers build coherence by repetition of subject.
- Questions asked if she's 'schizophrenic' because her subject changes.
- Has learned not to worry about continuity in the work.
- Has faith in the subject matter and the process.